Pro-Fish 1000 Horizontal Windlass Kit - 12V
Lewmar's Pro-Fish model is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. The Pro-Fish has an automatic freefall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you hover fish. You can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button. Plus, the Pro-Fish is DIY-ready and made of durable 316 stainless steel.
The Pro-Fish is perfectly suited to installation in the stern of a boat, where it can be utilized for easy Scandinavian-style stern anchoring. The automatic free-fall mechanism means access to the windlass is not required to drop or retrieve the anchor and the all-stainless design is extremely resistant to corrosion.
This windlass has been specially designed to suit leaded lines up to 5/8" in diameter and a revised control arm and new Pro-Guard plate prevent the rope from jumping out of the windlass or snagging during operation.
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2 socket wrench
- Convenient above-deck installation
- Chain Size - 5/16" G4 or BBB
- Rope Size - 5/8" 3-strand or 8-plait
- Motor Voltage - 12 Volt DC
- Motor Power - 700 Watt
- Maximum pulling power - 1000lb (453kg)
- Maximum Working Load - 250lb (113.4kg)
- For boats up to 38' (11.58M)
In the Box:
- Base gasket
- Mounting hardware
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual