XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with One-Touch Control – 12 x 18
The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
Lectrotab’s one-touch leveling LED control buts the complete control of your trim tabs at your fingertips.
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) – 12″ x 18″ (30 x 46 cm)
- Boat Length – 20′ to 40′ (6 to 12 M)
- Trim Tab Material – 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Actuator DC Voltage – 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length – 2.25″ (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length – 23′ (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height – 11.875″ (302 mm)
- Rocker Switch Dimensions (W x H) – 3″ x 3″ (77 x 77 mm)
- Rocker Switch Mounting Hole Cutout (H x W) – 2.25″ x 2.5″ (57 to 64 mm)
- Rocker Switch Operating Voltage – 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) One-Touch Control
- Two (2) Stainless Steel tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23′ (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
Manufacturer Part No. : XKASL12X18